Ironweaver the blog and the hunter!

Aye!

I know I haven’t used that word in a long time.  My long time druid friend now a hunter friend, Ironweaver, started his own blog in his own voice and I remembered once I had a voice too.  Please visit his awesome up and coming blog at:

IRONWEAVER.WORDPRESS.COM

So far the bastard has caught all 4 spirit beasts and found the Time-Lost Proto Drake.  Even out rolled me in a couple of pugs that I invited him to on gear I would love to have.  Keep it in the guild, right?  I inspired him to start this blog and become a hunter.

When his main was his druid I remember him telling me, “You know why I love being a druid?”  I said, “No.”  He said, “You get to be your own p—y.”  Then he transformed into his running form and dashed away.

This one is for you, Ironweaver.

‘Til next time…

! Guntitan

Some miscellaneous pictures that were sitting in my Screen Shot folder…

No need wait for Cataclysm we got your Worgen right here.  We will miss you Frostfang.

9 Comments

1. Ironweaver January 23, 2010 10:22 am

Hey man its Ironweaver thansk fo rthe blog post it is very funny. You did inspire me… I have always wanted to be a hunter ever since I started watching BRK’s videos.BRK and inspidred me. I am beggining to think I was born to be a hunter and to think what would of happened if it had been a hunter I rolled insted of a druid… I take that back I am glad I rolled a druid first because that was how I met Starsteall aka FIANCE! But I am a hunter now adn I love it!

2. Ironweaver January 23, 2010 10:33 am

I love the half wolf half Guntitian screenshot.

3. Ironweaver January 23, 2010 10:37 am

I would like you to post a screen shot of your UI. More specifically your action bars please so I may arange mine and try to get my DPS up. Thanks baby.

4. Ironweaver January 23, 2010 10:46 am

Their is a down side to having all 4 Spirit Beasts in your stable. It fills your slots and leaves you only enough room for one more pet.

This open slot on my char is filled by a wolf… sentry worg (the one that changes into 4 colors…)

5. Ironweaver January 30, 2010 10:26 am

So where in the K2 camp in Storm Peaks do I locate the guy who sells the parts for the engineer motocycle chopper mount?

6. Hammeh February 8, 2010 8:29 pm

I AM IRONS BIGGEST FAN! :D.

7. Guntitan February 9, 2010 10:32 am

The vendor can be found outside of the K3 camp. Her name is Roxi Ramrocket, she also teaches you flying.

8. Guntitan February 9, 2010 10:40 am

We should make a fan club.

9. Hammeh February 12, 2010 8:55 pm