Ironweaver the blog and the hunter!

I know I haven’t used that word in a long time.  My long time druid friend now a hunter friend, Ironweaver, started his own blog in his own voice and I remembered once I had a voice too.  Please visit his awesome up and coming blog at:

So far the bastard has caught all 4 spirit beasts and found the Time-Lost Proto Drake.  Even out rolled me in a couple of pugs that I invited him to on gear I would love to have.  Keep it in the guild, right?  I inspired him to start this blog and become a hunter.

When his main was his druid I remember him telling me, “You know why I love being a druid?”  I said, “No.”  He said, “You get to be your own p—y.”  Then he transformed into his running form and dashed away.

This one is for you, Ironweaver.

‘Til next time…

! Guntitan

Some miscellaneous pictures that were sitting in my Screen Shot folder…

No need wait for Cataclysm we got your Worgen right here.  We will miss you Frostfang.

1. Ironweaver January 23, 2010 10:22 am

Hey man its Ironweaver thansk fo rthe blog post it is very funny. You did inspire me… I have always wanted to be a hunter ever since I started watching BRK’s videos.BRK and inspidred me. I am beggining to think I was born to be a hunter and to think what would of happened if it had been a hunter I rolled insted of a druid… I take that back I am glad I rolled a druid first because that was how I met Starsteall aka FIANCE! But I am a hunter now adn I love it!

2. Ironweaver January 23, 2010 10:33 am

I love the half wolf half Guntitian screenshot.

3. Ironweaver January 23, 2010 10:37 am

I would like you to post a screen shot of your UI. More specifically your action bars please so I may arange mine and try to get my DPS up. Thanks baby.

4. Ironweaver January 23, 2010 10:46 am

Their is a down side to having all 4 Spirit Beasts in your stable. It fills your slots and leaves you only enough room for one more pet.

This open slot on my char is filled by a wolf… sentry worg (the one that changes into 4 colors…)

5. Ironweaver January 30, 2010 10:26 am

So where in the K2 camp in Storm Peaks do I locate the guy who sells the parts for the engineer motocycle chopper mount?

6. Hammeh February 8, 2010 8:29 pm

7. Guntitan February 9, 2010 10:32 am

The vendor can be found outside of the K3 camp. Her name is Roxi Ramrocket, she also teaches you flying.

8. Guntitan February 9, 2010 10:40 am

We should make a fan club.

9. Hammeh February 12, 2010 8:55 pm