A few reminders:
- Dash is broken don’t spec into it. In order for our Hunter to use Kill Command our pet has to be 5 yards from the mob. Spec by adding a talent point into Natural Armor and sacrificing a talent point in Bloodthirsty for Charge. Our pets talent trees should look like this spec.
- Hit cap has change and its now capped at 246 Hit. It looks like its at 30 hit per 1% of hit rating.
- Everyone is still theory crafting. All specs have about the same DPS. I am not even worried about the other specs. If you want to play MM or SV go for it.
- I spec like Frost.
- For stat priority its Hit > Agi > Crit > Haste. For gemming its a little different. For blue gem slots use Hit and Agi/Hit gems, you might only need 1 depending on your socket bonus. I like to match socket bonuses so I have 3 Glinting Dreadstone on Guntitan right now. Here are the blue gems you could use depending on what your hit is at without gems: Rigid Stormjewel, Rigid Majestic Zircon, Glinting Dreadstone. When it comes to gem slots always gem Agility and use Reforging to get the hit you need. It is cheaper that way. For red gem slots Delicate Stormjewel and Delicate Cardinal Ruby. For Yellow sockets you can use Deadly Ametrine.
- For Reforging reforge into Mastery. Its fun and not expensive at all. Reforge Haste into Mastery. Reforge Crit into Mastery if there is no Haste. I reforged some of my crit into Mastery and only lost about 3% crit.
- Engineering tinkering is stacking with regular enchants. For head slot put in both Mind Amplification Dish + Arcanum of Torment. You can’t use the mind control if your pet is out. For the hand slot use Hyperspeed Accelerators or Hand-Mounted Pyro Rocket + Enchant Gloves – Superior Agility. For the boot slot use Enchant Boots – Superior Agility + Nitro Boosts. For your back slot use Enchant Cloak – Superior Agility + Flexweave Underlay.
- Our AOE is not broken. Use Multi-Shot with Snake Trap, either fire trap and a Worm’s Burrow Attack.
- Add Killing Streak to your TellMeWhen buff bar.
‘Til next time…