Druid Leveling Guide from Restokin. Covers Feral Leveling Talent Spec, Spells & Abilities, Glyphs & Gear.
Baby Feral Druid Kitty Heirlooms
- Stained Shadowcraft Tunic – 2,175 Justice Points or 60 Champion’s Seal enchant with Enchant Chest – Greater Stats
- Stained Shadowcraft Spaulders – 2,175 Justice Points or 60 Champion’s Seal
- Repurposed Lava Dredger – 3,500 Justice Points or 95 Champion’s Seal enchant with Enchant 2H Weapon – Agility
- Inherited Cape of the Black Baron – Guild Level 10 and 1,200 G enchant with Enchant Cloak – Stealth
- Stained Shadowcraft Cap – Guild Level 20 and 1,500 G
- Swift Hand of Justice x2 – 2,725 Justice Points or 75 Champion’s Seal
Zone (Level range)
Important Quest Chains
Gilneas City (1-5)
You are very limited and can’t leave the zone until you finish all the quests in the zone. Just grab the leather pieces with Agility and Stamina if you are leveling feral.
I still have to make my way to Duskwood. Why not Ashemvale? It’s now a Horde invested wasteland that’s why! On a serious note, for alliance there isn’t enough quests there with good enough rewards.
This should get you started. If you get lost just look at the bulletin boards in any main city, and it can put you on a quest to get you to your next zone.
Why druid? Feral Druids, rogues, and baby hunters (up to level 40) compete for the same gear in low level dungeons. Hunters will want leather gear up to level 40 and will follow the same questing path until then. I figured why not? I am having fun leveling my baby worgen feral druid kitty so much that I had to blog about it. Keep in mind that Hunters can use the same heirlooms up to level 40.
You could use some of these pieces for you hunter like the head, shoulders and chest until level 40. Then use the cape all the way until 85.
‘Til next time…