I got a taste of my first one. Thanks to WoW Insider. Now Blizzard hire this guy. I heard he’s out of a job.
Sorry everyone. I’ve been MIA for awhile. I lost my job in June then got another last week. Same place just different position. Anyway the blogs are coming. I’ve been working on getting epic flying. I’m still working on getting epic flying. Keep in mind I dinged to 80 at the end of May and now it’s July. I expect to get epic flying by August. I’ve been working on grinding reputation for various factions and spending more time exploring Northend. Just keep saving gold my fellow newbie 80s. Keep questing and have fun.
‘Til next time…
I was reading Diaries of a Marksman Hunter and decided to do it. I can’t believe the universe.
1 – Go to “wikipedia.” Hit “random… Read More”
or click http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.
2 – Go to “Random quotations”
or click http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.
3 – Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”
or click http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days
Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
4 – Use photoshop or similar to put it all together.
I used Photoshop Elements. Here is the result.
This exercise was fun and reminds me of my old poetry exercises we used to do in college. I tag Mania, Klinderas (already did it, sorry), Davlin (did it too, damn it), Eresin, and anyone else who wants to do it.
‘Til next time…
Can’t view Wowhead or the World of Warcraft Armory on your mobile phone? Now you can with Opera Mini. I’m testing it out and blogging with it right now. More details later. I might miss my stop.
UPDATE: 4/20/09 5:33 PM
I added in the links for Wowhead and the armory above from my laptop. Everything else below too.
A few months ago I went over $20 on my bill because of internet usage. I didn’t want to pay that much again so I got unlimited internet on my phone for $15 more a month.
Since then I read most of the blogs and WoW news on my phone. I got sick and tired of not being able to view the Armory or Wowhead on my phone. So I went on a quest. Google did not give me any answers. I ended browsing the Sony Ericsson website on my phone and decided to download another browser. Thankfully I did.
My phone is a Sony Ericsson W580i. The default browser can’t view Wowhead or the armory. It says the page is too large to load. With the Opera Mini browser you can view both pages and more.
The Wowhead database, blog, and forum are
Your character sheet on the armory is available but the Upgrade option is not. The pictures for each piece of gear isn’t available on the armory, either. It is nice that you can view your Statistics and Achievements.
It’s a phone, not a laptop. No cut and paste. No multiple tabs. You can start a post, gather ideas, and save it as a draft. You can even edit html. It would be easier at home to add in links and images.
Screenshots and maybe a video later.
‘Til next time…
I added them to Someone is taking bloggin’ seriously post.
My friend and I fixed it up. Look up and check it out.
1. What is your name, and where did it come from?? I figured I wanted a name with Gun in it because Dwarves have Gun Specialization and engineers can make guns. In World of Warcraft lore dwarves were made by the Titans. Hence the name, Guntitan.
2. How old are you, and what is your birthday? Guntitan doesn’t really know his age. Too much drinky drinky.
3. Are you in love, and with whom? Guntitan loves his wife, even if she doesn’t want him to leave the house to quest and grind.
4. What is your favorite mount, and why? I suck. At the moment I have no favorite mount ’cause I have nothing special. I wouldn’t mind getting one of those drakes.
5. Do you prefer a certian type of Azerothonian meal, and where do you get it from? Anything that gives me a stat buff for 20 or 30 minutes.
6. You know those giant mushrooms in Zangarmarsh? What is your theory on how they came to be, and why they are so huge? It had something to do with those Sporebats.
7. If you saw the Lich King walking towards you, what would you do? Feign Death. I am a coward like Eresin.
8. (Dav added this one) Be honest, how many times have you used the Grizzly Hills outhouse without any real reason? I never made it that far.
I’m still here. I am working on a few posts for the starting zones in Northend, major Hunter glyphs, obtaining gold for your flying mount, and leveling the engineering profession in Outland to atleast level 350.
My WOW playing days have been cut down to atleast 1 day a week. I will try to convince my wife to let me play tonight.
‘Til next time…