What does this patch mean for Hunters?
- You probably want to buy all the glyphs you possibly you can for your Hunter. We have 3 tiers of glyphs we can use and we will be using them. They no longer get destroyed, too.
- We need to figure out the best possible dps spec all over again. Even though the Hunter’s Union said that all 3 specs’ dps is really close. Frost is covering all the changes and what he thinks are the best dps glyphs and talents to use per spec. So please head over there since I have not spent the time testing out the changes. As you can see I’m still updating.
- BM hunters are back for raiding.
- Put Tame Beast back on your action bar. We are a utility class and now our pets bring all if not most buffs we use for raiding. Boo yah! Go tame 1 pet of every family. Maybe not that many here is short list. We have 25 stable slots and it’s time to fill it.
- More health, more armor, and better pet scaling. We are tougher than ever and more than likely still a priority target for PVP. Sad.
I’m glad the patch is live. There is a guild raid tonight so we’ll see how it goes.
There is a new resource for all classes at WoWTal.com.
I would like to say, “Thanks!” to MMO-Champion.com for creating the site and for keeping us up to date on all the changes. To Frost too and the guys at the OutDPS! podcast for testing these changes and for also keeping us up to date.
‘Til next time…